My embarrassing moment

Hello everyone, I want to tell you about my embarrassing moment this week. So it was Thursday and I had my book talk( a book talk is when you describe a book of your choice and tell your experiences with it). I had my presentation all planned out for my turn. It was time for me to go up to the front of the class and do my book talk. Once I got up there I felt overwhelmed because I forgot everything. I was thinking “I just reminded myself of everything I need to say but stage fright got to me and erased my memory of what I was going to say. I said everything I could think of that was graded. At the end of my presentation, I walked to my seat with awkward silence. So far this was my worst presentation ever. I hope you enjoyed this blog update, see you guys again soon. PIECE OUT

One Comment

1. hmsmonetaro

Yes i remember that you tried to remember but you forgot. You know people always make mistakes and then they will become succesful. But trying to remember is a really good thing and makes you feel easy. I like the way when you said your thoughts. It was really funny.